Return and exchange
A reflection rate of 14 days applies to all your purchases. For example, it may be that you would rather want another filter class or that the sizes do not prove to be correct. We don't take the filters that have already been used. A 30 day return time applies to all other purchases.
- The article is located if reasonably possible in the original packaging.
- You must carefully deal with the article that you want to return back.
- Send the item with all supplied accessories back in accordance with the return instructions that you receive from us when returning your article.
Is your product defective or damaged? Then we recommend that you look at the manual again. Maybe you can solve the problem ourselves. You do not have to return the product.
- Has your product delivered by bpost? Then enter it within 30 days after receiptOnline return formIn or maybe our sales team is somewhere nearby. Then we can pick up the product.
- Print your shipping label and paste it on the box. Don't have a printer? Write the return number and the return address themselves on the box.
- Bring your package to a bpost post office or to one of the distribution points of bpost. This can be a supermarket or newspaper store around the corner.
- You will receive a Track & - Trace code with which you can follow your returned products at the dispute. As soon as the package is in our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation by email.
Receiving a new product: After we have received your packet, we check the defect or damage. If it falls within the warranty, you quickly have a new package. Do you want to receive the new product at a different address or other day? Then contact us. If the defect or damage does not fall within the warranty, we are happy to help with a repair.
If you are not satisfied, we will deposit the money back.
For this you are best send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office staff member will solve this.
Deliveries and collection
The packets of filter & co usually come to your own filter & co tape in a brown box. If this is not the case, it means that your package has already been opened. Dm Regarded us immediately. In most cases, your filters or other products are also embroiled in extra protective film.
Yes. The only thing you have to do is click on the link on the link and then you will be linked to an external page of the logistics service in question. In most cases we work with bpost.
International shipments are carefully packaged just like shipments for the interior. In international shipments it sometimes happens that export documents should be added. Communicate clearly if it is outside the EU for an export country, so that we provide the necessary documents for you.
Has your package not arrived within the expected delivery time and the tracking code doesn't make your wiser? Contact us via Facebook chat or email@example.com. We are happy to help you.
Since we are an e-commerce company, we do not work with fixed opening hours for receiving customers. However, the door always opens for any decays. Do you wish to use this option? Order your product and note it to the comment. We contact us at our office for an appointment. You get a nice cup of coffee on the sale.
You are interested in one of our products but still wants more information? First check out our FAQ and the technical chips of the product. If you still doubt, please call us.
We try to make our site as user-friendly as possible. This is a permanent process.
We are happy to give you advice so that you can make the best choice. We have various online tools for that and you can always reach us via WhatsApp, mail, chat or telephone for advice.
You have placed an order but comes after you know that what you ordered is not correct? No problem. We can cancel everything so that you can transfer your order again. Send a simple e-mail or message on social media and we will ensure that your order will be canceled.
Our status on e-commerce is 99% correct regarding our Stock. Do you have an urgent order and you still want to be sure that we have your order on stock? Feel free to call us or send us a message. We help you immediately.
If you are not at home, the postman puts a message in your bus. You will find the exact location of your package back. This is usually the nearest mailing point.
Through this link You will find our payment options back. But to keep it even shorter. We accept all possible payment options. If you cannot find something, please contact us via social media.
Your payment failed?
Has your payment failed via one of the payment options? Then check that the money has been transferred or not. Isn't this the case? Then you can immediately place an order.
Has the money been written off your bank account but have you not received a confirmation by e-mail after an hour? Then contact thecustomer service. This is always stated. Our customer service helps you further.
Credit card refused?
You have done an order and you want to pay by credit card, but you get the message that your credit card has been refused. That's annoying. We want just as much as you can receive your package as soon as possible.
We hope that you understand that we perform checks for your and our safety. When your credit card is refused, the reserved amount will be refunded. After this you can simply post your order. We will ask you to pay via, for example, bank transfer, Bancontact or other payment methods.
Do you have questions about the VAT system or is there anything incorrect? We are happy to help you and fit where necessary. Contact our customer service For more information.
We always send the invoice by e-mail as an attachment of your shipping confirmation, but we also store it in your online account so that you can always consult it easily.
Do you want to view your invoices? Then log in to your account and click on the order whose invoice you want to view, print or copy. You can download the invoice in your order overview. Don't have an online account? No worries. We will preserve all your invoices for you. You can also check the history of your orders again and quickly order the same products if required.
Pay out outstanding invoices
An overview of your outstanding invoices can always be found in your account, with your invoices. You can pay these by transferring the outstanding order amount as soon as possible to:
KBC BE16 7380 4044 45 74, by name:
Filter & Co BVBA
State the personal order number so that we can process the transfer quickly. The order number is both in order confirmation and in the order overview on my account.
As soon as we have received payment, we will send a confirmation. The amount is not within 10 Receive days, the order will be canceled automatically.
Do you have questions about your business invoice? Then contact your account manager.
How do we pay you back?
How we will refund you depends entirely on the way you paid.
Where can I find the status of my refund?
Unfortunately, the status of your refund can be found anywhere, but we assure you that the payment has been made within 6 working days after handling the return shipment.
I have not received an invoice, where can I still request this?
You can easily download your invoice on your account. Do not have an account? Then contact customer service and make sure you have your order number to hand. We then send you the right invoice.
I have not received a refund.
It depends on your bank how long it takes before the refund is completed. We always pay 6 working days after handling the return shipment. Is the amount not yet on your account after 10 working days? Then contact our accountancy on.
Safety and privacy
We do everything to keep your private data really private. Our data servers and those of our partners are also not the cheapest. These are zodily protected that no one else can do your private data. Because private is private.
Filter & Co stores your personal data in a secure database. And there they stay there too. We do not provide your information to third parties for commercial purposes. Why do we need your personal information? Simple, to make the order going smoothly.
We have devoted a full page to this. You can go through This link the conditions overflow.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that stores your computer or mobile device when you use our webshop.
What are the other techniques?
Cookies and other techniques are used in almost all existing web stores.
By using cookies and other techniques, for example, we ensure that:
- Surfing in our web store more fun and simple for you.
- You do not always receive or enter the same information at your visit to our web store.
- We can offer your special functionalities such as the wishlist or your shopping cart.
- We can measure how our web store is used and where we can still improve it;
- We can show your ads and recommendations based on your interests.
- We can recognize which device you use when you visit us.
- We can register how often an advertisement is shown to better tune the ads to your needs and interests and to prevent you from seeing the same advertisement.
Cookies from third parties
Which cookies do we use? In brief:
Functional Cookies or Necessary Cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our web store functions correctly. Consider, for example, functionalities such as the shopping cart and checkout.
With analytical cookies, we collect statistics on the use of our web store by users with the help of third parties. By measuring website use, we can continue to improve our web store in favor of our users.
Social Media Cookies from third parties
SocialMediaCookies are cookies that make functionalities of social media websites possible. Think of a YouTube video with a product, selection of a collection point in Google Maps or a 'Like' button for Facebook.
We place advertising cookies on our web store. We also give third parties the opportunity to place advertising cookies on our web store. We also place advertising cookies on third-party websites. We can combine the information from these advertising cookies. We can do this so that, on the basis of your online surfing, search and buy behavior, we can do as relevant possible offers. We also keep with these advertising cookies at which advertisements you have seen.
Web store recommendations, preferences and interest cookies
In addition, we combine your online surfing, search, and buying behavior to show you relevant offers and recommendations in our web store, tailored to your preferences.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies help to function properly from filter & co. Think about:
- The products that you add to your wish list are remembered and saved.
- Giving a notification at a non-completed order, so that you do not lose your products in the shopping cart.
- Your browser settings are saved, so that you can optimally view our web store on your display.
- The possibility to save your login details so that you do not have to enter it every time.
- It is possible to respond to messages in our web store.
- A uniform burden on the website, which means that it remains functional and accessible.
- Detecting possible abuse or possible problems in our web store, for example by registering consecutive failed login attempts.
We use analytical cookies using third parties to investigate store use. These statistics give us insight into how often we are visited, and where we can improve our web store. In this way we ensure that the experience with our web store is constantly optimized. Among other things, the following data is stored:
- The IP address, made anonymously.
- Technical characteristics such as the browser that you use (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen and which device you use.
- From which page you have come to the web store.
- When and how long you visit or use the web store.
- Whether you use functionalities from the web store. For example, creating a wish list, placing an order or viewing previous purchases.
- Which pages you visit in our web store.
We use these cookies for example:
- Keeping the number of visitors to our web store.
- Measuring the duration per visit.
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the different pages of our web store.
Filter & Co ensures that if you shop, you can do this as in reality. There must also be no thieves in your area if you want to pay something. That is why we use a secure internet security as soon as you start paying your order. Then others don't get the chance to secretly look. Via SSL your transaction data is encrypted over the internet. To pay with SSL you do not need any special software. You recognize a secure SSL connection to the "green lock" in the browser address. Do you have any questions about this and aren't you sure? Call us safely, we are happy to explain.