After sales service
A cooling -off period of 14 days applies to all your purchases. For example, it may be that you prefer a different filter class or that the sizes turn out to be incorrect. We do not take filters that have already been used. A 30 -day return time applies to all other purchases.
- The item is, if reasonably possible, in the original packaging.
- You must handle the item with the item that you want to return.
- Send the article with all accessories delivered back in accordance with the return instructions that you receive from us when you return your article.
Has your product been defective or damaged? Then we recommend that you view the manual again. Maybe you can solve the problem yourself. You don't have to return the product.
- Has your product been supplied by Bpost? Then fill it within 30 days of receipt Online Return Farem In or maybe our sales team is somewhere nearby. Then we can pick up the product.
- Print your shipping label and stick it on the box. Don't you have a printer? Then write the return number and the return address on the box yourself.
- Take your package to a bpost post office or to one of the distribution points of Bpost. This can be a supermarket or newspaper shop around the corner.
- At the payment point you will receive a track & trace code with which you can follow your returned products. As soon as the package is in our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation by mail.
Receive new product: After we have received your package, we check the defect or the damage. If it falls within the warranty, you quickly have a new package. Do you want to receive the new product at a different address or other day? Then contact us. If the defect or the damage does not fall within the warranty, we are happy to help with a repair.
If you are not satisfied, we will refund the money.
For this it is best to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office employee Bart will solve this.
Deliveries and Pick up
The packages of Filter & Co usually come to you in a brown box with our own filter & co tape. If this is not the case, it means that your package was already opened. Then inform us immediately. In most cases, your filters or other products are also involved in extra protective film.
Yes. All you have to do is click on the link with the tracking mail and then you will be linked to an external page of the logistics service in question. In most cases we work with bpost.
International shipments, just like shipments, are carefully packed for the interior. With international shipments it sometimes happens that export documents have to be added. Communicate clearly if it is outside the EU for an export country, so that we provide the necessary documents for you.
Has your package not arrived within the expected delivery time and the tracking code makes you nothing wiser? Contact us via Facebook chat or email@example.com. We are happy to help you.
Since we are an e-commerce company, we do not work with fixed opening hours for receiving customers. However, the door is always open to any ranging. Do you wish to use this option? Order your product in advance and note it with the comment. We will contact you for an appointment at our office. You get a nice cup of coffee in the sale.
You are interested in one of our products but do you want more information? First check our FAQ and the technical sheets of the product. If you still have doubts, please call us.
We try to make our site as user -friendly as possible. This is a lasting process.
We are happy to give you advice so that you can make the best choice. For that we have various online tools and you can always reach us via WhatsApp, mail, chat or telephone for advice.
You have placed an order but find out that what you ordered is not correct? No problem. We can cancel everything so that you can pass on your order again. Send a simple e-mail or message on social media and we ensure that your order is canceled.
Our status on e-commerce is 99% correct regarding our stock. Do you have an urgent order and you want to be sure that we have your order in stock? Feel free to call us or send us a message. We will help you immediately.
If you are not at home, the postman will put a message on your bus. You will find the exact location of your package on that. This is usually the nearest postal point.
Through this link Do you find our payment options. But to keep it even shorter. We accept all possible payment options. If you cannot find something, feel free to contact us via social media.
Your payment failed?
Did your payment fail via one of the payment options? Then first check whether the money has been transferred or not. Is this not the case? Then you can immediately place an order again.
Has the money been debited from your bank account, but have you not yet received a confirmation by e-mail after an hour? Then contact the customer service. This is always mentioned. Our customer service helps you further.
Credit card refused?
You have put an order and you want to pay with a credit card, but you will receive the message that your credit card has been refused. That's annoying. We want you to be able to receive your package as quickly as possible.
We hope you understand that we are carrying out checks for you and our safety. If your credit card is refused, the reserved amount will be refunded immediately. After this you can simply post your order again. We do ask you to pay via, for example, bank transfer, Bancontact or other payment methods.
Do you have questions about the VAT system or is something not correct? We are happy to help you further and adjust where necessary. Contact our customer service For more information.
We always send the invoice by e -mail as an appendix to your shipping confirmation, but we also keep it in your online account so that you can always easily consult it.
Do you want to see your invoices? Then log in to your account and click on the order from which you want to view, print or copy the invoice. You can download the invoice in your order overview. Don't have an online account? No problem. We keep all your invoices for you. You can also check the history of your orders again and quickly order the same products again if necessary.
Pay outstanding invoices
An overview of your outstanding invoices can always be found in your account, with your invoices. You can pay this by transferring the outstanding order amount to:
KBC BE16 7380 4044 45 74, in the name of:
Filter & Co BVBA
State the personal order number so that we can process the transfer quickly. The order number is stated both in the order confirmation and in the order overview of my account.
As soon as we have received the payment, we will send a confirmation of this. The amount is not within 10 Days received, the order will automatically lapse.
Do you have questions about your business invoice? Then contact your account manager.
How do we pay you back?
How we pay you back depends entirely on the way you paid.
Where can I find the status of my reimbursement?
Unfortunately, you cannot find the status of your reimbursement anywhere, but we assure you that the payment was made within 6 working days after the return of the return shipment.
I have not received an invoice, where can I still request it?
You can easily download your invoice on your account. Do not have an account? Then contact customer service and make sure you have your order number at hand. We will then send you the right invoice.
I have not received a refund.
It depends on your bank how long it takes before the reimbursement is completed. We always pay 6 working days after the return of the return shipment. Is the amount not yet in your account after 10 working days? Then contact our bookkeeping on.
Safety and privacy
We do everything we can to keep your private data really private. Our data servers and those of our partners are not the cheapest either. These are protected in such a way that no one else can do your private data. Because private is private.
Filter & Co stores your personal data in a secure database. And they stay there too. We do not pass on your information to third parties for commercial purposes. Why do we need your personal information? Simple, to make the order run smoothly.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small, simple text files that stores your computer or mobile device when you use our web store.
What are the other techniques?
Cookies and other techniques are used for almost all existing web stores.
By using cookies and other techniques, we ensure, for example, that:
- Surfing in our web store is nicer and easy for you.
- You do not always receive or enter the same information during your visit to our web store.
- We can offer you special functionalities such as the wish list or your shopping cart.
- We can measure how our web store is used and where we can still improve it;
- We can display your advertisements and recommendations based on your interests.
- We can recognize which device you use when you visit us.
- We can register (or have an advertisement shown) to better tailor the advertisements to your needs and interests and to prevent you from seeing the same advertisement.
Third -party cookies
Which cookies do we use? In brief:
Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our web store functions correctly. Consider, for example, functionalities such as the shopping cart and checkout.
With analytical cookies we collect statistics with the help of our web store by users with the help of third parties. By measuring website use, we can continue to improve our web store in favor of our users.
Social Media Cookies from third parties
Social media cookies are cookies that make functionalities of social media websites possible. Think of a YouTube video with a product, selection of a collection point in Google Maps or a 'Like' button for Facebook.
We place advertising cookies on our web store. We also give third -party parties the opportunity to place advertising cookies on our web store. We also place advertising cookies on third -party websites. We can combine the information from these advertising cookies. We do this so that we can make offers as relevant possible offers based on your online surfing, search and buying behavior. We also keep with these advertising cookies at which advertisements you have seen.
Web shop recommendations, preferences and interest cookies
In addition, we combine you online surfing, search and buying behavior to show you relevant offers and recommendations in our web store, tailored to your preferences.
Functional or necessary cookies
Functional or necessary cookies help the Filter & Co web store to function properly. Think about:
- The products that you add to your wish list list are remembered and stored.
- Giving a notification with a non -completed order, so that you do not lose your products in the shopping cart.
- Your browser settings are stored so that you can optimally view our web store on your screen.
- The possibility to store your login details so that you do not have to enter it again every time.
- It is possible to respond to messages in our web store.
- An even load on the website, so that it remains functional and accessible.
- Detecting possible abuse or possible problems in our web store, for example by registering successive failed login attempts.
We use analytical cookies with the help of third parties to investigate the use of store. These statistics give us insight into how often we are visited, and where we can improve our web store. In this way we ensure that the experience with our web store is constantly optimized. Among other things, the following information is stored:
- The IP address that is made anonymous.
- Technical characteristics such as the browser you use (such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox) and the resolution of your computer screen and which device you use.
- From which page you came to the web store.
- When and how long you visit or use the web store.
- Whether you use functionalities of the web store. For example, making a wish list, placing an order or viewing previous purchases.
- Which pages you visit in our web store.
For example, we use these cookies for:
- Keeping the number of visitors to our web store.
- Measuring the duration per visit.
- Determining the order in which a visitor visits the different pages of our web store.
Filter & Co ensures that if you shop, you can do this as in reality. There should also be no thieves in your area if you want to pay something. That is why we use secure internet security as soon as you start paying for your order. Then others don't get the chance to secretly watch. Your transaction data will be sent encrypted over the internet via SSL. You don't need any special software to pay with SSL. You can recognize a safe SSL connection by the "green lock" in the browser address. Do you have any questions about this and are you not sure? Call us, we are happy to explain it.